Loading the player...
ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Vitamin C and Wild Yam
SKU: 7313| Size: 10 ml + 0,5 g
Form validation errors
An intensive anti-wrinkle treatment designed to improve the youthful appearance of mature skin. Features a high tech 2-vial system that allows ingredients to be activated upon mixing to deliver the most powerful results at the time of use. Tests showed 100% of subjects achieved a noticeable improvement in the appearance of fine lines around the lips and mouth after 16 weeks of treatment. The appearance of wrinkles around eyes was reduced by up to 58% over the same period. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and the delicate eye area.
- Contains vitamin C – composed of: NUTRILITE™ approved L’ascorbic acid (5%) and acerola cherry extract (500 mg total) the highest natural concentration of vitamin C
- Contains 15% wild yam extract
- Features a high tech 2-vial system that allows ingredients to be activated upon mixing
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles by up to 58% in the eye area after 16 weeks of treatment
- 100% of subjects achieved a noticeable improvement in lines around the lip/mouth area and wrinkles in the eye area after 16 weeks of treatment and over 90% in 8 weeks
- Opthalmologist tested
- Fragrance free
Container 1: Wild Yam Serum (Plastic tube)
Container 2: Vitamin C Powder (Glass bottle)
- Invert and dispense Container 1 ( Wild Yam Serum) into Container 2 (vitamin C Powder)
- Shake well until the vitamin C is dissolved and the liquid is a uniform colour
Twice daily after cleansing and toning followed with Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus.
Shake well before using. Moisten fingertips with the vitamin C & Wild Yam Treatment and apply, patting delicately around the eye and lip areas and wherever wrinkles appear. Can be used safely and effectively all over the face and neck. After mixing, the vitamin C and Wild Yam Treatment is active and stable for 30 days – when used twice daily the product will deliver a 30 day supply.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.