Durum wheat pasta made by the ‘trafilatura al bronzo’ process.
Italian Pasta from Amway is made using the same process as for gourmet pasta. In accordance with the strictest standards, only the finest quality wheat is chosen in order to achieve excellent, gluten-rich wheat flour. The pasta is dried slowly and at a constant temperature to retain the typical qualities and taste. In the ‘trafilatura al bronzo’ process, the dough is pulled slowly through cast bronze moulds, so that the pasta is given a rough surface to which sauces will adhere evenly.
- Superior Quality: Durum wheat pasta with high gluten content (only the kernel of the grain is used)
- Made using the ‘trafilatura al bronzo’ process to retain typical taste and excellent quality
- Made using the ‘trafilatura al bronzo’ process (the dough is drawn slowly through cast bronze moulds)
- Sauces stick to the pasta excellently
- Does not contain eggs
- Exceptional taste and boilability
- Sauces stick to the pasta better
- Retains the taste and naturalness of the ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
Cooking time: 9 minutes. Place pasta in boiling, salted water (1 litre/100 g pasta). Stir occasionally. When pasta is tender, remove from heat, drain well and serve.