Loading the player...
Water Treatment System Replacement Filter eSpring™
SKU: 100186| Size: 1 ea
Form validation errors
Multi-stage activated pressed carbon block replacement filter with UV-bulb. Lasts for 5,000 liters or one year, whichever comes first.
The eSpring™ Water Treatment System alerts you when it’s time to replace the filter and resets itself when installed.
Fits ONLY the eSpring™ Water Treatment System (100188, 100189 and 301904, 301905). Contains both an eSpring Water Treatment Unit for placement above the counter, with a diverter kit that can be fitted to your existing tap. Water flows at 3.4 litres per minute.
The eSpring™ Water Treatment System filter replaces the cartridge shipped with your original unit and is easily installed. The filter’s “smart-chip” monitors system performance and sends messages about function or replacement timing, which appear on the eSpring unit's lighted display.
Each eSpring Water Treatment System Cartridge:
- Is the same as the cartridge originally supplied in your eSpring Water Treatment System.
- Carbon-block filter* effectively reduces the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants, like pesticides, MTBE, lead, and mercury.
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
- Effectively destroys (limits or prevent reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A).
* when used as supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.