Loading the player...
Color Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent SA8™
SKU: 109850| Size: 3 kg
Form validation errors
The reformulated SA8™ Color Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent features improved colour protection via a new, more efficient colour care polymer* and rebalanced base.This preserves vivid colours, so clothes look newer for longer, and colours stay brighter. The fragrance remains unchanged.
- SA8 Color contains bio-enzymes and biodegradable cleaning ingredients to remove dirt and stains
- It cleans at all temperatures from 30°-95°C
- Coloured clothes look newer for longer and it reduces pilling and bobbling
- It contains no bleach or optical brighteners, so there is less potential for damage to coloured clothes
- It inhibits the corrosion of metal – in zips, buttons etc. – and protects washing machines from damage
- The fresh, citrus fragrance contains essential oils
- The powder incorporates a natural water softener derived from renewable resources
- It is dermatologist-tested.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Baking Soda|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid|
|Fumaric Acid||110-17-8||Organic Dispersant|
|Hydrated Silica||112926-00-8||Absorbant Mineral|
|Cellulose Gum||9004-32-4||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Process Aid|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||2594415||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Process Aid|
|Vinylpyrrolidone/Vinylimidazole Copolymer||Proprietary||Dye Transfer Inhibitor|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Magnesium Sulfate||7487-88-9||Process Aid|
|alpha Amylase Enzyme||9000-90-2||Enzyme|
SA8 Colour can be used safely on all coloured clothing. It works at all temperatures and is highly effective on greasy, oily stains.
- For optimum colour results, use the lowest temperature setting recommended for the fabric
- Use in the AMWAY Dispenser Ball for best results.
Please be aware:
- If washing by hand, always rinse hands thoroughly after contact with the detergent.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.