Loading the player...
Automatic Dishwasher Tablets DISH DROPS™
SKU: 109867| Size: 60 tablets
Form validation errors
Effective dishwasher tablets in dissolvable wrappers. The improved soft water performance contributes to the reduction of the risk of glass etching. They work brilliantly even at 40°C for greater energy savings.
- DISH DROPS™ Automatic Dishwasher Tablets are an all-in-one formula. The tablets contain oxygen bleach, low temperature bleach activator, alkalinity agents, polymers, protease enzyme, amylase enzyme, salt and rinse aid.
- Each tablet is a convenient single dose, wrapped in a water soluble polymer material.
- The formula helps to prevent hard water filming and water spots.
- The formula contributes to the reduction of the risk of glass etching in soft water conditions.
- The tablets leave no messy clumps or detergent residue in the dishwasher.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Processing Aid|
|Sodium Citrate||1545801||Organic Water Softener|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|Sodium Orthosilicate||1344-09-8||Anti-Corrosion Aid|
|Polyethylene Glycol||25322-68-3||Tabletting Aid|
|Sodium Carbonate Peroxide||15630-89-4||Oxygen Bleach|
|Fatty Acid Polyglycol Ether||501019-91-6||Rinse Aid|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||9004-34-6||Tabletting Aid|
|Carboxylmethyl Inulin||430439-54-6||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||2594415||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
Proprietary - See
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140)||1934-21-0||Yellow Dye|
|Blue 1 (CI 42090:2)||68921-42-6||Blue Dye|
DISH DROPS™ Automatic Dishwasher Tablets can be used to clean and protect all dishwasher-safe items of glassware, utensils, dishes, pots and pans.
Place one tablet in the dishwasher soap dispenser with dry hands. No need to remove the wrapper as it is water soluble.
Please be aware:
- Tablets are not for use on sterling silver, silver plate or unprotected aluminum.
- In areas of hard water, add dishwasher salt and rinse aid regularly to the machine to maximize performance and prolong the life of the appliance.
WARNING. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.