Loading the player...
Eye Shadow Quad - Sunrise Pacific Lights Collection ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR™
SKU: 120216| Size: 1 x 4.5 g; 3 x 1 g
Form validation errors
The new ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR™ EYE SHADOW QUAD* pallete features four specially selected sunrise shades that will help you perfect your coastal-chic look.Dramatize your eyes, highlight your beach beauty and shimmer into any summer gathering like a refreshing sea breeze.
ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR EYE SHADOW QUAD is part of the ARTISTRY SUMMER 2016 PACIFIC LIGHTS COLLECTION, which has been curated by ARTISTRY Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca and inspired by the beauty of the beach and the California vibe of XS™ Power Drinks.
Note: Compact is sold separately. ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR EYE SHADOW QUAD refills are compatible only with ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR Compact.
* Available while stocks last.
- Matte and shimmer finishes provide endless possibilities.
- Smooth, creamy and long-lasting formulas that have been developed to hold the powder in place.
- Eye Shadow applicator included in Eye Shadow refill.
- Empower your inner makeup artist. Four sunshine shades create endless opportunities to experiment with bold new looks or create exciting, coastal-chic twists on classic styles.
- Enduring hold to endure summer heat and beach breeze. Smooth and creamy formulas mean that shades retain a just-applied look and colours stay true – day and night.
- Make a stunning summer statement. Bold pops of colourcapture the coastal vibe of sunset celebrations, orange bonfires, pools of blue and lush flora.
- Limited edition ‘life of the party’ look. Nothing says ‘life of the party’ like a desirable, exclusive look that will help you stand out from the crowd this summer.
- Safe, versatile and universal. All four shades can be used by contact lens wearers and are both fragrance free and allergy tested, making them suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR™ Eye Shadow formula contains:
- Spherical powders for a smooth application.
- Micro-fine pigments to give perfect colour.
- Pearls to intensify light reflection.
- Lavender flower wax, which helps to coat the sensitive eyelid area.
You can mix, blend, and play with colour intensities to create a variety of looks. You can either create individuals washes of colour or layer different shades up to create an intense bold look. If looking for something less intense, the top base shade can be applied first, and then enhanced by the application of turquoise or violet, enabling the creation of a colour wash or water colour effect. Another tip is to use the bold colour to simply line the eye, thereby applying a dramatic, but less-intense look.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.